- Ensuring the best governance is implemented in BHEUU through the Anti -Corruption Committee Monitor;
- Ensure the implementation of the initiatives under the Anti-Corruption Plan of the Legal Affairs Division (BHEUU) for the period 2021 to 2025;
- Ensuring culture, institutionalization and implementation of integrity in BHEUU is carried out through training, monitoring through periodic meetings such as JPM and BHEUU/ Management/ JKPA Anti-Corruption Committee meetings or other;
- Detecting and confirming complaints of misconduct and violations of behavior and ethics in BHEUU as well as ensuring appropriate action is taken through cooperation with the JBG and MDI UI;
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations such as P.U. (A) 395/1993, Service Circulars, General Orders, Directions of the Chief of Police, Directions of Government Security Officers and more; and
- Managing the Public Service Disciplinary Board of Management and Professional Group (No.2) and Support Group (No.1) and (No.2) in BHEUU, JBG and MDI.