Vision, Missions, Objectives & Functions
- Leader in the efficiency and effectiveness of the administration of the country's legal system
- Empower the country's legal system for the well-being of the people through the provision of sustainable and effective policies
- Planning, implementing and monitoring the BHEUU, JBG, MdI and courts development projects in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Enforcing the Trustees (Incorporation) Act 1952.
- Optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the use of information and communications technology (ICT) systems in BHEUU, JBG, MdI and the Court.
- Empowering the transparency of financial governance and ICT.
- Empowering Human Resources and Corporate Service Management Efficiency.
- Develop a complete and comprehensive Human Rights Plan.
- Coordinate the process of pardon for appeal cases in the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Labuan, Putrajaya and monitor the status of pardon cases in states.
- Coordinate and monitor the enforcement of the acts entrusted to BHEUU.
- Secretariat for:
- Appointment of members of the Election Committee and SUHAKAM members as well as the coordination of the provision of government feedback books on SUHAKAM's annual report.
- Appointment of a Court Advisor for Children under the Children Act 2001 (Act 611).
- Appointment of Director of the Kuala Lumpur Regional Arbitration Center (PTSKL).
- Register and manage the establishment of foundations nationwide.
- Amendment, Abolition and Law Reform.
- Managing and coordinating the administration of the Trustee Act (Incorporation) 1952 [Act 258] including matters relating to registration and monitoring of the Trustee Corporation.
- Planning and development of the court project, the Legal Aid Department (JBG) and the Malaysian Insolvency Department (MdI).
- Focal Agency on the coordination of Human Rights and SUHAKAM.
- Implementation of Whistleblower Protection Act 2010 [Act 711].
- Coordination of the Implementation of the Mediation Act 2012 [Act 749].
- Coordinate the appointment of a Court Advisor for Children.
- Secretariat of the Pardon Board by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong for cases in the Federal Territories of Kuala Lumpur, Labuan and Putrajaya.
- Monitor the position of forgiveness in every state.
- Appointment of the Director of the Asian International Arbitration Center (AIAC).
- Coordinates Human Resource Management and Information Systems Department of Legal Aid (JBG) and the Malaysian Insolvency Department (MdI).
- Managing Covid-19 Mediation Center (PMC19).