Human Resource Management Section
- To plan the needs of employees based on BHEUU, Mdl and JBG strategic planning.
- To plan and implement programs, trainings, courses and workshops and also monitoring the participation of officers involved.
- Managing personnel operation relating to services and appointment by BHEUU, Mdl and JBG.
- To manage general administration and logistic.
- To ensure the asset management and store procedure comply with regulations and circulars enforced.
- To administer the management of department resource center.
- To manage the rental and maintenance of office building.
- Leading BHEUU towards achieving MS ISO 9001:2008;
- Secretariat to:
i.Head of Departments Meeting;
iii.Governance Committee Meeting;
iv.Safety Committee Meeting;
v.Events between Departments;
vi.Human Resource Development Panel;
vii.Government Asset Management Committee Meeting;
viii.Innovation Committee Meeting;
ix.Disciplinary Committee Meeting; and
xi.The Audit Management Committee Meeting.