SEMINAR ON IMAGE AND PERSONAL APPEARANCE
|Latest News||SEMINAR ON IMAGE AND PERSONAL APPEARANCE
PUTRAJAYA, 28 August 2015 – The training unit, human resources management section, BHEUU organized a Seminar on image and Personal Appearance at Dewan Harmony, BHEUU. The one-day seminar is run by Mr. Hafiz Mustapha or better known as Cutecarry, Image Consultant and an expert on image management. The workshop focused on few aspects such as image, appearance and styling themselves, behavior, etiquette, manners and color selection. Apart from the lectures, he also gave demonstrations and engages participants in personal appearance.
In the working world, every individual need to equip them with knowledge relating to the management of images and personal appearance not only look professional and sleek but also to make an individual respected.
Some of the objectives of this Seminar are:
- enable participants understand their own personality;
- provide an understanding of the concept of personality and self-image;
- help participants manage images and also an appearance in addition to customize image and appearance with the atmosphere, the environment, and also Ethics Council;
- highlight the potential so as to appear more charismatic and stylish; and
- improve self-confidence of participants.
It is estimated that 150 officers and staff BHEUU, Legal Aid Department and the Department of Insolvency Malaysia attended the seminar.
Image Consultant, Mr.Hafiz Mustapha/ Cutecarry, an expert on image management.
Some of the staff BHEUU, Legal Aid Department and the Department of Insolvency Malaysia attended the seminar.